Book A Tour of The Grizzly Paw Brewing Company’s Production Facility
Come visit our new brewery located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, situated in the town of Canmore, Alberta. Our knowledgeable staff will take you through the brewing process from start to finish, sampling our brews throughout the tour. Soda samples are available as well. Brewery tours generally run 45-60 minutes.
Regular Tour Schedule:
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at *1:00 pm, *2:30 pm, and *4:00 pm.
Check out our events page for our holiday tour times: December 26-31st
*Subject to availability and change.
Please Note: Pre-existing reservations will be honoured at the original reserved tour time, so we recommend calling ahead to ensure your preferred date/time are available as there may be alternate/unavailable dates/times.
Tours are $15 per person and include a tour throughout our stunning brewery, try 3 5oz samples of beer and soda and a souvenir bottle opener. Private tours are available upon request for groups or special occasions.
* Credit Card (VISA/MC) is required to book a tour and hold your space;
* Brewery staff reserve the right to stop serving and/or remove guests who are intoxicated or unruly;
* Photo I.D. is required, and guests must be 18+ years old to participate in the beer sampling tour;
* Children aged 10+, Non-drinkers & Designated Drivers are also welcome. For a $8.00 fee you may sample our hand-crafted sodas on tap; and
* For your personal health and safety, open-toed or high heel shoes are not permitted.
For questions about your reservation please contact our reservations staff, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 403-678-2487.